121 is looking for a smart and ambitious Account Supervisor. The ideal candidate should be someone who is always looking for non-traditional ways to solve problems and who is eager to join a company obsessed with customer service excellence. Part of the job consists in working with Fortune 200 companies. You will have to maintain a daily communication with our partners, as well as provide general support and troubleshooting. This includes sharing statuses, organizing conference calls and providing face-to-face results reviews. This position requires a candidate who can take initiative to develop new opportunities within our existing accounts and who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. High organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to collaborate in a team of incredibly talented people.
● Bachelor’s Degree or Entrepreneurial Street creds.
● High proficiency in English
● 6 to 9 years of experience working in International Customer Service (USA/MX preferably) for graphic design and/or advertising companies (ATL/BTL/Packaging).
● Proven experience as an account director or similar position
● Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
● Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
● Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics.
● Experience working with global brands and coordinating activities related to advertising, graphic design and/or marketing is also desirable.
● Experience managing and mentoring cross-functional teams and providing direct reports.
● Strong leadership skills.
● Excellent communications skills.
● Availability to travel to other countries. Willing to relocate is a plus.
THE RIGHT SKILLS
● Ability to set specific goals and evaluate processes on a daily basis. Skills to identify areas of improvement and pitch new and innovative solutions to problems.
● Capacity to act as a business partner to clients, this includes helping them identify new opportunities for their businesses.
● Ability to maintain relationships with our senior clients (often C-suite level, but depends on the client’s organizational structure) and identify new growth opportunities.
● Skills for managing budgets and supervising business’ health, resourcing and revenue realization across all brands/clients in pod.
● Experience generating new businesses and finding new prospects that are self-identified or assigned by the agency’s Executive Team.
● Ability to ensure that reviews and development conversations for all operations are conducted in a timely and consistent manner.
● Skilled at both strategy and customer service.
● Motivate and manage your team. Collaborate with the Design Operations Manager, the Account Executive and the Senior Account Executive on day-to-day tasks. Create effective communication with your Director.
● Setting up goals, KPI´S and objectives for all subordinate staf
● Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives.
● Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics.
● Planning budgets and activities for account management
● Developing a comprehensive training plan for the account management team.
● Monitoring client satisfaction post sale and ensuring a high level of customer service internally.
● Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
● Collaborate with the leaders of other departments to improve and execute projects.
● Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
● Support Account Leads in managing key accounts.
● Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
● Develop and implement operational strategies to find new growth opportunities and promote efficiency within the business.
● Generating ideas for new revenue generation within large customers.
● Manage your relationship with your clients, ensuring recommendations are smart and grounded. The ultimate goal is to knock KPIs out of the park and become the person who would attract the results you seek.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We’ll ask for your consent before requesting any type of information, it’ll also be optional to do so. You can also easily withdraw it or change it at any time. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering content and other experiences to you.
Where do we storage your data?
We store all your data exclusively on our servers for at least a year, and we are the only ones that have access to them.
How can you access to your data?
You can exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data via email, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, surnames, telephone number, attaching a photocopy of your ID or official document that proves your identity and clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise.
How to ask us to delete your data?
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our communications you may do so by sending us an email to email@example.com. Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What happens if there’s a data breach?
We will inform all of our users within the first 72 hours.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
7315 Winsconsin Avenue, Suite 400 W
Bethesda, MD 20814
Last Edited on May 25, 2018